Opera, even opera in concert, takes a tremendous number of people to produce. Maritime Concert Opera is looking for:
- Members , who, for a small annual fee, receive first crack at tickets and other benefits. Please see below for information about membership.
- Singers , both soloists and choristers
- Accompanists for rehearsals and performances. More information about the MCO Chorus here!
- Technical People who can help with lighting and surtitles (projected translations)
- Volunteers who can help with marketing and promotions, raising money, preparing programmes and print advertising, selling tickets
- Donors who might be able to give us gifts in kind, financial support, printing, rehearsal space, raffle prizes
- Board Members who are interested in an established arts organization, and can help us with the business side of things: incorporation, financial records, marketing and fund-raising
If you’d like to get involved, please leave us a message at 902-634-4280 or email us at email@example.com
Would you like to become a member of Maritime Concert Opera? Your membership helps support a local opera company, as well as giving you benefits including:
- advance notice of performances
- advance ticketing
- newsletters giving background on shows and artists
Just send a cheque (payable to Maritime Concert Opera) for $10 (single) or $15 (family) to:
Maritime Concert Opera
PO Box 1304
Lunenburg, NS B0J 2C0
along with your name, address, phone number and email address (if applicable), and we’ll sign you up.
You can also join in person, at any of our events.
Or you can join online and pay with PayPal.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software